Salahis (don't) crash Bollywood party in DC!
So, the White House gatecrashers were actually invited to a Bollywood party in chic Adams Morgan in downtown DC, whereas reporters tailing the Salahis had to gatecrash the party!
The party was hosted by Kelly Ann Collins and titled “Hollywood vs. Bollywood.” and the Salahis were special invitees.
he party was pegged to the “start of Washington’s polo season” and the Salahis are promoting their American Polo Cup, which they organize.
That event, by the way, is under investigation by Virginia officials.
The Salahis, if you recall, had gate crashed the White House banquet (November 24) hosted by the Obamas for Dr. and Mrs Manmohan Singh.
But let’s get back to the party. Washington Post reporters tried to get an invite for the Adam’s Morgan do, but were politely turned down by the hostess.
The Salahis, on the other hand, were “special guests” and they brought in a few cases of wine. But not to be outdone, the Post hacks bought 25-dollar tickets online for the party and gate crashed (kind of). But they were thrown out as the party was billed private and the tickets, well they went waste.
The Salahis, meanwhile, immaculately dressed stepped out of their stretch limo into the club to party Bollywood ishtyle.
- Don't let down the people of Jammu and Kashmir
- Our multicultural identity
- Learn from Kejriwal, Mr Gandhi
- Pakistan's ban-ter with snakes in the backyard
- Nice guys may not finish last
- A safe seat for Mr Gandhi
- Live by Twitter, don't die by it
- Patriotism is for everybody
- 15th NAM Summit begins in Sharm-al-Sheikh
- Indian Americans not buying Basmati rice
- Gilani regurgates Kashmir, spoils chances of a rapprochement
- Send Pasha, we will put hom on best suite in the Taj hotel, Mumbai
- Longest ever honeymoon for PM
- PM lays wreath at unknown soldier tomb
- Thorium Reactors Integral To Indian Energy Independence
- Its all about energy
- Manmohan Singh reminds the world not to forget Africa in the race for development
- Pak FS Basheer says composite dialogue provides an ideal format for talks with India
- Without customary bad boys of NAM, summit lacks excitement
- PM arrives in Egypt for XVth NAM Summit
- US thanks India for extending hospitality to Dalai Lama
- India-Pak FS meet again ahead of Manmohan-Gilani pow wow
- Queen wears her wedding Tiara for banquet
- No Drama Obama and MMS style similar