I am the Editor News, at Asian News International (ANI), India’s leading Multimedia News Agency and the India Correspondent for Channel News Asia, a Singapore based broadcaster.
In a journalistic career spanning almost two decades, I have reported for NPR News America, NHK Japan and many other foreign broadcasters on news stories from the field in India. Besides developments from India, be it elections, calamities, political developments, international events or other breaking news stories, this involved covering many of the world’s most dangerous conflicts and devastating events during this period.
Among the several news and current affairs shows that I have anchored across many platforms, Ghoomta Aina on Zee TV and Newsmakers on Doordarshan are still remembered fondly by many viewers. My show “This week in India” was the longest running show on television in South Africa.
Along with the coverage of key events, I have been fortunate to interview many of the world’s top leaders and interesting personalities during my career.
|I am the Editor News, at Asian News International (ANI), Indiaís leading Multimedia News Agency and the India Correspondent for Channel News Asia, a Singapore based broadcaster.|
- You can't sweep this battle under a rug
- Let's go back to an 'Interruptible and Conditional' dialogue with Pak
- In Republic we trust
- Good governance isn't God's gift
- Hype is bound to die out
- 'Make the budget here'
- BJP: A few good men, but not in UP
- Watching you closely, Pakistan
- Summer of social networking in Kashmir
- The Gods and Me
- Operation ĎSafe Homecomingí plays out on Twitter
- Farewell Jassal
- No Drama Obama and MMS style similar
- ExCel centre no Vigyan Bhavan
- Itís Kadi Chawal for Manmohan and a Marwari-UP combo for Sonia!
- India will get access to Headley: Obama
- Where are all the Mangaloreans?
- G-20 protesters plan to fool cops on April 1st
- It's almost a "Satvik" meal for rich leaders
- Londeners stay home as thousands of VIPs come in
- OMG! The Kaftan is a fashion statement this summer
- Recession hit Americans don't buy Indian mangoes
- Sex for Gas!
- No summer jobs for Indian students in US
- Thorium Reactors Integral To Indian Energy Independence
- Itís all about energy
- Russian Troika is a happy meal that US won't like
- PM lays wreath at Unknown Soldier tomb
- American security for Manmohan
- Suicide bomber held on eve of PM's arrival
- Manmohan Singh visits Babarís tomb
- KABUL DIARY Chaos everywhere
- Saris Losing Popularity in Tamil Nadu
- PM has enough of NRI meetings
- India combats Pak lies with sharp wit at UN