Addressing the 118-member XVth Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Summit in this Red Sea resort on Wednesday afternoon, India’s Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh, without directly naming or targeting Pakistan, said that no nation should provide a safe haven to terrorists.
Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh arrived in Egypt late on Tuesday night to attend the two-day XVth Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Summit.
Without the presence of 21st century enfant terrible of the Middle East Mohammad Ahmadinejad, the towering personality of Fidel Castro or the biting wit of Venezuelian President Hugo Chavez, the 15th Non-Aligned Movement Summit meet lacks the glamour element.
Speaking shortly after a late night meeting with Indian Foreign Secretary Shiv Shankar Menon here, a visibly tired Pakistan Foreign Secretary Salman Basheer said he brought up the issue of the resumption of the composite dialogue between the two countries.
India today reminded the world that in decision-making bodies, in global economic processes and political emancipation of nations, nobody should forget that Africa is lagging behind.
- Nice guys may not finish last
- A safe seat for Mr Gandhi
- Live by Twitter, don't die by it
- Patriotism is for everybody
- 15th NAM Summit begins in Sharm-al-Sheikh
- Indian Americans not buying Basmati rice
- Gilani regurgates Kashmir, spoils chances of a rapprochement
- Send Pasha, we will put hom on best suite in the Taj hotel, Mumbai
- Longest ever honeymoon for PM
- PM lays wreath at unknown soldier tomb
- Thorium Reactors Integral To Indian Energy Independence
- Its all about energy
- Manmohan Singh reminds the world not to forget Africa in the race for development
- Pak FS Basheer says composite dialogue provides an ideal format for talks with India
- Without customary bad boys of NAM, summit lacks excitement
- PM arrives in Egypt for XVth NAM Summit
- US thanks India for extending hospitality to Dalai Lama
- India-Pak FS meet again ahead of Manmohan-Gilani pow wow
- Queen wears her wedding Tiara for banquet
- No Drama Obama and MMS style similar